martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Drawings!

Hi people,
I just wanna say that I have a new blog where I show my drawings. Although I've got a deviantART, I uploaded a lot of material for a long time and now I think that my gallery it's collapsed by some deviations I don't like so much, but I don't want to clean it. Of course, I'll keep updating my deviantART. It's a special place for me where I met some interesting people. But I think that my drawings look better in my blog.

If you want to visit this new place: http://dibujantecotidiana.blogspot.com

I apologize because it's only in Spanish, but I feel more comfortable writing about my drawings in my natal language. I did similar comments in my deviantART, so I hope you have no problem to understand it.

Have a nice time... and thank you for reading this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario